It's 'A White Christmas' Advent Calendar 2020
Advent Calendars aren't just for kids anymore, Virginia!
We have created an amazing and very fun Advent Calendar just for YOU, the QUILTER!
24 Blissful Fun Filled Quilting Days in December
In this sweet Santa Sack you will find 24 specially packaged
and labelled bags numbered 1 to 24 for each of the advent calendar days in December.
Each day will bring a new surprise that will include the instructions
and all of the fabric needed to make that days quilty treat.
One day will lead to the next and all will create an entire quilt!
What a wonderful 'quilty' surprise you will have - but no peeking because Santa will be watching!
Quilt Size: 76" x 76" OR Optional Up Size: 76" x 96"
Skill Level: Very Experienced Beginner & Up
Please Note: This is a quilt of 'substance' and is NOT a 'learn to quilt' project.
Techniques: There will be mixed techniques i.e. Half Square Triangles, Flying Geese, Paper Piecing, etc.
No, there will not be applique in this project...I know you are going to ask.
The It's A White Christmas Advent Calendar Quilt Includes:
Want to Up-Size your quilt?
- All instructions and fabric for pieced quilt blocks, sashing, cornerstones, borders and also the binding!
- We have also included our Sew Easy Triangle paper (and extras) to keep things straight forward and easy.
- Plus a secret letter from Santa's Elves!
- All wrapped in a beautiful canvas Santa Sack that can be used to store your quilt in or stuff it with presents for a reusable gift bag for a special someone in your life!
This year we thought it would be great to help a family have a better Christmas!From each Advent Kit sold, $10.00 will be donated to an organization (still researching) that helps a family by providing a Christmas dinner and / or gifts for the children. More details will be provided as this is arranged. If you wish to add to this donation, 100% will be given to the chosen organization.
- The Up-Size package will be separately bundled and will include:
- Instructions and fabric for the additional blocks to make that extra row for a longer quilt.
- All of the additional fabric required for the sashing, cornerstones, border and binding!
Wait until you see what Mrs. Claus has up her sleeve!