Our 'Dashing Through the Snow' Advent Quilt 2021
We are FULL...and we are esctatic!
But we will be keeping a waiting list, as we may be able to do more
once the fabric is here and we get cutting.
Just email me here: email@example.com
For 24 Blissful Fun-Filled Quilting Days in December!
In this sweet Santa Sack you will find 24 specially packaged
and labelled bags, numbered 1 to 24 for each of the advent calendar days in December.
Each day will bring a new surprise that will include the instructions
and all of the fabric needed to make that days quilty treat.
One day will lead to the next and all will create an entire quilt!
What a wonderful 'quilty' surprise you will have - but no peeking because Santa will be watching!
Queen Finished Quilt Size : 97" x 97"
Note: I am recommending the use of the Quilt In A Day Small Flying Geese Ruler (1.5x3/3x6)
Skill Level: Very Experienced Beginner & Up
Techniques: There will be mixed techniques i.e. Half Square Triangles and Flying Geese.
No, there will not be applique in this project...I know you are going to ask.
Please Note: This is a NOT a 'learn to quilt' project.
The 'Dashing Through the Snow' Advent Quilt Includes:
- All instructions and fabric for pieced quilt blocks, sashing, cornerstones, borders and also the binding!
- We have also included our Sew Easy Triangle paper (and extras) to keep things straight forward and easy.
- Plus a secret letter from Santa's Elves!
- All wrapped in a beautiful canvas Santa Sack that can be used to store your quilt in or stuff it with presents for a reusable gift bag for a special someone in your life!
- Order your Wide Back for your quilt and save 10% on our selected 108" Wide Back fabric for your quilt - please make sure you select the correct quilt size.
$10 from each Advent Calendar Kit will be donated!
Let's help a family have a better Christmas!
From each Advent Kit sold, $10.00 will be donated to an organization or two that helps a family or families by providing
a Christmas dinner and / or gifts for the children.
If you wish to make an additional donation, 100% will be given to the chosen organization(s).
|Farmhouse by Kim Diehl for Henry Glass
Wide Back 108" - 2.3m
A perfect match to the blues & creams
this beautiful toile fabric will make a beautiful statement for a quilt that is sure to become an heirloom.
||Packaged in this large Santa Sack.
Size: 50cm x 70cm
Perfect for storing your quilt or
reusing as a gift bag!